ann sanfedele wrote:
OF course I looked at the full set...
and the one I  really love is the last photo  -
Is that a beach plum?  beautiful shot, nice geometry and bokeh
20180106-LRC73750.jpg

It's a pomegranate. Thank you.

and next-  the pigeons on those weird looking pieces of equipment

20180106-LRC73557.jpg

It's funny, I saw the birds on the cranes and was immediately taken with the composition, took the photo, but when I saw it on the screen it didn't seem quite as nice as I remembered, but maybe I was wrong, a couple of people have commented on that shot, also another friend not on this list, really liked the pomegranate.

ann the contrarian