Whatcha trying to do Larry, make people in snowy areas envious??? Heh.

Nice pano of Santa Cruz. Although I think it would have been better (in spots) with a tripod. So it's surprising how well it turned out.

One thing puzzles me. Where were you standing? (Been a while since I was there, and can't recall if there was a pier right there.)

Marnie aka Doe   It certainly is the spot for a pano.