On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 05:08:48PM -0500, Paul Stenquist wrote:
> I just do s composite. If someone???s eyes are closed in a take I like, I
> just cut their head out of another shot and paste it in. With minimal
> photoshop skills it???s easy to do a perfect job in a matter of minutes,
>
> Paul

I believe that's actually a feature of an app that was released some time in
the last year;
it does all the facial recognition and replaces any faces with closed eyes with
the image
of the same person from a different shot.  you just take multiple images, and
the app will
auto-composite them with no further input from you.