Thanks Bob.  I did manage to have some relax time in there and not
reach for the camera for everything like some of the tourists there.
There were a huge number of tourists in Sydney for the NYE party
there, a good many of them posing for "instagram" moments... sigh,
such is the nature of scenic sites now...