No worries mate (in my best fake crocodile dundy accent)!  I figured
you and others were busy with it being the end of the year and all
that.  We were pretty busy ourselves trying to squeeze in as much of
eastern Australia as we could within the week we had.  I think next
time we may just choose the chill option and go to Tasmania instead.