Great pics Robert, NZ looks gorgeous. Sorry we didn't manage to catch
up, I was slow to check my mail as it ended up a hectic end to the
year (an insane number of back to back jobs).

Cheers

On 8 February 2018 at 03:19, Gonz <rgonzoma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Bob.  I did manage to have some relax time in there and not
> reach for the camera for everything like some of the tourists there.
> There were a huge number of tourists in Sydney for the NYE party
> there, a good many of them posing for "instagram" moments... sigh,
> such is the nature of scenic sites now...
>

> On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 5:09 PM, Bob Sullivan <rf.sulli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Gonz,
>> Excellent photos of a beautiful place.
>> Hope your trip went well beyond photography.
>> It is a place for visual gluttony!
>> Regards,  Bob S.
>>
>> On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 7:31 PM, Gonz <rgonzoma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Still processing many of the pics from the trip down in the
>>> upside-down.  New Zealand is quite beautiful with its many snow capped
>>> mountains, out-of-this-world blue lakes, and many fjords.  The south
>>> island is extraordinary and was the sight of much of the filming for
>>> Lord of the Rings as many already know.  My wife complained that she
>>> was exhausted from so many beautiful sights at every turn, she called
>>> it visual gluttony. The wineries are fantastic with some delicious
>>> Pinots and Chardonnay.
>>>
>>> Out of the bunch so far, my favorite is this one, I call it "The Ghost
>>> in the Water":
>>>
>>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/66982297@N02/25195116587/in/
>>> album-72157662605131087/lightbox/
>>>
>>> Here is the current album:
>>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/66982297@N02/albums/72157662605131087
>>>

>>> --
>>> -- Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding
>>> it still. Dorothea Lange
>>>
>>> --
>>> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
>>> PDML@pdml.net
>>> follow the directions.
>>>
>> --
>> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
>> PDML@pdml.net
>> follow the directions.
>

> --
> -- Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding
> it still. Dorothea Lange

Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours
Gmail, eBay, Skype, Twitter, Facebook, Picasa: distudio