> On Feb 17, 2018, at 2:55 PM, Eric Weir <eew...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> As mentioned recently, I’m in the process of selling my K-5. In gathering
> things to be included in the package when there’s a buyer, I found the case
> from the Katzeye split image focusing screen that I had installed in the
> camera. Inside was another focusing screen, a bracketed one, in a sealed
> plastic sleeve. I don’t know where this came from. Only two possibilities: it
> was included with the Katzeye screen—unlikely I’m thinking—or it came with
> the camera.
>
> Anyone know which it would be?

Judging from the options displayed on this page, it’s what this company calls
an “S-TYPE Focusing Screen (AF Frame).”
https://www.focusingscreen.com/index.php?cPath=25_113&osCsid=3e1cbf8b325d66a47f8b788a76debbb2

The label on the Katzeye case says “Pentax AF Area Brackets: No.” So it would
appear that this an optional screen with AF area brackets that came with the
camera. Is that right?

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"What does it mean...that the world is so beautiful?"

- Mary Oliver