Thanks, Peter—and John, too. I don’t think it’s the original. I had the Katzeye
installed in a wonderful used camera shop here. If they gave me back the
original I doubt they would have sealed the sleeve. And this one has brackets.
Would the original have had brackets? Eric

> On Feb 18, 2018, at 12:07 PM, P. J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Do you still have the original screen?  If you don't then somehow you're
> original screen somehow got sealed into a plastic sleeve. Which seems to be
> decidedly odd and unlikely.  But as Sherlock Holmes is said to have said,
> when all other facts have been eliminated those remaining no mater how
> unlikely have to be the truth...

>>> Could it be the original focusing screen the Katzeye screen replaced?
>> That’s what I First thought, but it’s in a sealed plastic sleeve. Never been
>> opened.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"I can’t believe what you say, because I see what you do.”

- James Baldwin."