Yes it would.  Here's the information page on the standard focusing screen for the K7 which is pretty much the same as the one on the K5

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/640679-REG/Pentax_38578_MF_60_AF_Standard_Focusing.html

On 2/19/2018 3:38 PM, Eric Weir wrote:
Thanks, Peter—and John, too. I don’t think it’s the original. I had the Katzeye
installed in a wonderful used camera shop here. If they gave me back the
original I doubt they would have sealed the sleeve. And this one has brackets.
Would the original have had brackets? Eric