Do you still have the original screen?  If you don't then somehow you're original screen somehow got sealed into a plastic sleeve. Which seems to be decidedly odd and unlikely.  But as Sherlock Holmes is said to have said, when all other facts have been eliminated those remaining no mater how unlikely have to be the truth...