As mentioned recently, I’m in the process of selling my K-5. In gathering
things to be included in the package when there’s a buyer, I found the case
from the Katzeye split image focusing screen that I had installed in the
camera. Inside was another focusing screen, a bracketed one, in a sealed
plastic sleeve. I don’t know where this came from. Only two possibilities: it
was included with the Katzeye screen—unlikely I’m thinking—or it came with the
camera.

Anyone know which it would be?

Thanks,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

“...we are a form of invitation to others and to otherness..."

- David Whyte