On 7/7/2018 3:14 PM, Rick Womer wrote:
The cloud can be a helpful supplemental backup.<<

Indeed. My cyber-meltdown in January left me feeling cyber-mortal; the
drive containing my photos got toasted, as did one of my two
TimeMachine backup drives. Now I have two TimeMachine backups plus
Backblaze.

I'm going to mirror everything back to my old Drobo after I have this fixed. I don't think I lost anything. I must have moved things around in the new Drobo after importing from the old one as the directory structures don't quite match. Saving up now for another Drobo. The 5D that I have uses 5 discs and has double disc redundancy, but that doesn't help when the Gods decide to play whack-a-mole with directories. I want a second machine.

bill