Ja, you're right. I'll have to do it again.

Alan C

On 08-Jul-18 03:02 AM, Rick Womer wrote:
Methinks that unless you compare RAW files, you’re not comparing sensors, only
processing.

Rick

On Jul 6, 2018, at 4:13 AM, Alan C <c...@lantic.net> wrote:

OK. Here they are:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/43181328112/

K5 shown - scroll for K110D  Both 6Mp 3star JPEG's.

Both taken with the HD 55 - 300mm @ 300mm   f8   AV  Range of subject about
40m. Mininimal post processing, images uncropped, not sharpened

If you look at the EXIF you will see that the resolution of the K110D image is
72dpi whereas the K5 image is 300dpi.

The original K110D file is 4.64Mp & the K5  5.72Mp

Visually I can't see any difference. Both original files start to become
pixellated at about 150% zoom.

I think we need some expert comment here.

Alan C

BTW, don't you think that old K110D still does a good job?