I am in Somerset County, and I did a lot of work for the old AT&T in the
1970s and 1980s.  They were my largest single client for years.  Which AT&T
facility were you working with?  I did a lot of work on the "Long Lines"
facility in Bedminster, and I did the zoning applications for the office
complex off 202/206 in Bridgewater.  Mostly I worked with the facility
managers at Mount Airy Road.  I also represented the company in constuction
litigation.

As far as corruption goes, Sen Menendez, who was prosecuted for corruption
by the Justice Dept under Obama, is running for re-election, and will
undoubtedly win.  It seems NJ alway has one honest Senator and one Crook:
Case/Williams, Bradley /Torricelli, and now Booker/Menedez.

Yes, Somerset, Hunterdon and Morris counties are very nice, contrary to the
general image of New Jersey.

Dan Matyola