Wine in a can can be from CA. It's called "simpler wines":
https://www.traderjoes.com/digin/post/simpler-wines

BTW, peach wine from this line is a good summer refresher.

Dan:
We've had some interesting fruit wines from NJ/NY wineries.
(we like different wines for different occasions, "classic" dry, some fruit(y) wines, etc.) But the best fruit (non-grape) wine of all the times was the raspberry wine from Hoodsport Winery in WA state. We've discovered it by chance in late 90's, and had been ordering it on a regular basis since that, for some 15+ years.
It was in the vicinity of $10-12 per bottle shipped (if buying a case).
But... recently, its cost went up drastically ($30 now)...
http://hoodsport.stores.yahoo.net/raspberry.html

What's nice is that it was not sweet at all. It was very slightly off-dry,
so it was fine with those who like dry wines. But because of the fruity taste, sweet-wine lovers liked it as well.

Cheers,

Igor