i've just got myself an F 70-210 f4-5.6, though it'd actually be two
weeks before i get my hands on it. the reviews of the lens on the PF
were pretty good and i was curious about the images taken with the
lens. so i went to PPG to have a look. most of the images for that lens
in PPG seems to have been taken by Ken Waller. indeed, the first 15
images or so were his. superb stuff. recognised a few other names from
the list too.

i am glad i bought this lens though it doesn't necessary follow that
the images i make will be half as good. i was planning to take the DA
55-300 on my trek in the himalayas next month but wondering if i should
take this lens instead (coupled with the sigma 17-50/2.8).

here is the PPG link for this lens if anyone else is interested:

https://pentaxphotogallery.com/photos/gallery/query?camera=&lens=930

subash