On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 8:07 PM Stan Halpin <s...@stans-photography.info> wrote:
) Something in your workflow/setup is seriously under optimized.

> Stan
>
> Sent from my iPad

Looks like it may be Stan. My mini 2 is atleast the same age if not
slightly older i would have written down purchase date in one of my
old diaries.

Computer to old to upgrade to latest OSX or so apple says. ( its a mid
2010) I have tried to upgrade iMovie and iTunes to the latest software
but when i clik yes to download it takes me to the app store and no
iMovie or iTunes found. Really stumped on this.,

Running OS 10.11.6 currently.

I have just retried the mini and no go says its up to date at 9.x.x

Guess i'll just have to live with the limited capabilities for now. As
long as Word, PSEL9 . LR6 and ON1 editing software continue to work
i'm ok.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.