I've been commuting to work at home this week, and for the foreseeable. This
means I cycle into Central London and back again, then start working at
home, so that I still get an hour's exercise and (fresh?*) air, and I have a
psychological moment between home and work.

So far the motor traffic is not significantly different from normal, and
certainly not on the order of difference I see during school holidays (the
schools here are still open).

When I pass the tube and railway stations they are empty, so it looks as if
people have abandoned public transport and those who still have to come to
town are using their cars instead.

There are noticeably fewer cyclists, which I expect is because they are not
doing a pseudo-commute like me.

*Perhaps when the motor traffic dies down I really will get some fresh air.

I also have the river as a place for walks. People around, but generally on
their own and keeping their distance.

It's very important for people to get outside and get some vitamin D, which
boosts the immune system.