Thanks - another consideration. Having thought about the Aperture Block problem overnight (or more accurately during the night) I decided that I didn't want a camera that began with a potential problem - especially one that would probably appear a month after the warranty ended. K-70 order cancelled!

I'll do some more research. It may be that Pentax have sorted this, but I haven't seen any evidence either way. I also need to look at the other options.

Alistair