Thanks Jon. I made  a diagram to picture an (1) arbitrary x < A returning  o
and (2) an arbitrary x > a returning 00.
(fn. 16 refers to P's Boole article 1870 and calls this latter "1.") I realize
you have much more complex numbers and calculations in mind.
 But the idea of an arbitrary  next smaller or greater x allows one to define a
manageable boundary.  Peirce calls these "ideals." But for instance, given a
time, space, or proof length constraint, thus a finite condition, I must
specify what an  actual individual and a simple will be.

Jim W

2.)    ((A1) (A2) (A3) (A4) (A5))......a --> 00