From: Edwina Taborsky [mailto:tabor...@primus.ca]
Sent: October 20, 2015 9:36 PM
To: Helmut Raulien
Cc: cl...@lextek.com; Peirce-L
Subject: Re: Re: Open axiomatic frameworks (was: [PEIRCE-L] A Second-Best
Morality)

Helmut - I'm against the very notion of 'memes' because they are non-semiosic.
They are akin to solid material particles - and the cognitive process does not
swallow solid material particles. It transforms them within the semiosic
process. Again, memes are non-semiosic and not amenable to semiosis; you
swallow them.

I don't get your binary sets of
Meme-vs - rational belief
Diffusion - vs -narrative

Diffusion is a process; narrative is a 'thing'.
Meme is a 'thing'; a rational belief is a conclusion arrived at via reason.

Edwina