Jon, list

I do remember your three-dimensional visualization of sign relations, Jon. I had no intention of excluding you three-dimensional presentations. I appreciate your work, it just is not my cup of tea.

My note to the list was NOT about sign relations, it was about understanding the meaning CSP's various diagrammatic presentations, using triadicity as a key.

Perhaps I should start any note of mine to the list by stating that my main interest lies in MEANING & understanding, not signs per se.

My work is about EXPERIENTIAL MEANINGS & EXPERIENTIAL TIME, signs are involved, but play a minor role. In it I aim to solve various phenomenological problems, inherent in the Husserlian tradition, as well as in the hermeneutical approach.

Math I need in the eandeavor as a pre-logical science, in the sense CSP takes up, e.g. in his architecture of sciences

Perhaps this helps to diminish misunderstandings.

Cheers,

Kirsti