Ben, List:

Thanks for the comments and links.  I read some of those old threads where
Bernard laid out his theory about the ten trichotomies when I was trying to
figure out my own view.  Where I sit right now is the rather conventional
3-2-1-4-5-6-7-8-9-10, except that I adjust Peirce's terminology such that 5
(Ii) is a range of possible feelings/actions/thoughts, 6 (Id) is an actual
feeling/action/thought, 7 (S-Id) is rheme/dicent/argument, 8 (If) is a
habit of feeling/action/thought, and 9 (S-If) is
suggestive/imperative/indicative
(or presented/urged/submitted).  Of course, further discussion about this
would belong in a new thread.