Hi John, List,

I appreciate you keep trying to get us back on target with your comments.

I think the reference Edwina brought forward is the best I've seen so far for these arguments with respect to the neurophysiology of Thirdness mediation. Do you agree?

I think I understand your points on slides 7-11 of your short version http://jfsowa.com/talks/vrshort.pdf.

However, what stopped me in this deck is slide #4. Framing the ML methods into the triadic triangle format you prefer (as do I) seems to imply you are relating these ML methods to the universal categories. Is that your intent? If so, I'd love to hear the rationale behind that.

Best, Mike