Robert, List:

I think that we might have finally landed on some common ground here, as I
have no major objections to what is described below as "the *chronological
order* of discovery," especially since the poset (3→2→1) is rightly
described as "a *candidate *to be the 'skeleton-set' of phenomenology"
(emphasis mine). I look forward to seeing what is forthcoming in the
subsequent "parts."

My biggest quibble so far is the ongoing attribution to André De Tienne of
*hostility *towards mathematics and mathematicians, which I believe is a
misreading of his actual stance. I understand his motivation (and that of
this slow read) to be simply calling attention to phaneroscopy as a
distinct practice, such that it is neither overlooked completely nor *conflated
with* mathematics.

Structural Engineer, Synechist Philosopher, Lutheran Christian