Bernard, List:

For the sake of clarity, please provide an exact quotation where "The
slides by De Tienne explicitely claim" that "the world of existences can be
scientifically stated without the help of mathematical reasoning."

Thanks,

Jon Alan Schmidt - Olathe, Kansas, USA
Structural Engineer, Synechist Philosopher, Lutheran Christian