Hi,

The state of these modules differs, since they are not all maintained by
the same person. For example, I only maintain Email::Outlook::Message.
Of course, since that module depends on Email::MIME, my module is also
affected by any lack of maintenance thereof. There are procedures in
place for taking over abandoned modules if necessary.

Regards,
Matijs