On Monday 25 June 2018 08:31:08 Ricardo Signes wrote:
> If we had three or four people who committed to create a better sense of group
> responsibility, maybe we'd see more progress.
> So:  you can wait for me to have more time, or people with some vested
> interest can agree to step up to do more in general.

Hi Ricardo! Branislav (https://github.com/happy-barney) is interested in
doing some sort of code review for your Email:: modules. He already
wrote you an email. So hopefully this can speed up development...

Anyway, is there on pep list somebody else interested in helping Ricardo
with review of Email:: modules?