Jan Dubois wrote:
> I actually find your attitude quite annoying.  The packages on
> PPM are provided as a *free* service for people who don't own
> a C compiler and/or don't want to bother with building the
> modules themselves.

I'd like to take this opportunity to express my thanks for this service
ActiveState has provided us. Being able to 'ppm install <module>' is very
convenient, and many useful modules are available for PPM (DBI, GD, Tk,
...). Thanks, Jan, Murray, and the others!

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
All opinions are my own, not my employer's.

---
You are currently subscribed to perl-win32-users as: [archive@jab.org]