PC> Good OO programming practice. Use polymorphism to replace switches. Then
PC> when you subclass one of your classes you don't have to go 'round
PC> rejigging the switch statements.

I haven't used OO in anger. But for me polymorphism is action-at-distance
of the worst stripe.

Its the cheap and dirty way of doing OO. Let the object determine the
calling convention for the method. I see very little reason to have
two methods with different signatures.

<chaim>
--
Chaim Frenkel                                        Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                               +1-718-236-0183