On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 08:46:02PM -0400, John Siracusa wrote:
: Do you care that it's harder to visually pick out the commented-out portions
: of a file at a glance using that syntax?  I really don't want to give up
: s/^/#/ commenting.  Double ##s seem like overkill to me.  Then I have to use
: triple ### for the "thicker" parts in my little ASCII art comment header
: thingies.

I think commenting out code with # is sufficiently antisocial that
you should probably do it with ########.  Then it's *really* easy to
pick out your commented portions at a glance.  Plus it won't interfere
visually with your ### blocks.  And it has the additional advantage
of keeping your tabs lined up.  :-)

Larry