* Thom Boyer ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [070614 15:49]:
> the existing S26, say things like:
>
>     =Method the method synopsis goes here....
>     =begin Parameters
>     =item foo is the fooiest parameter
>     =item bar is the barstest parameter
>     =end Parameters

Where is the link with the code?  That's the point: there is no
automatic checking/avoidance of repetition.  Besides, your example
is not defined by S26: one can decide to use the tags, someone
else chooses other names, and they then cannot be combined into
one nice homogeneous set of pages.  That's a horror!

And if you really like above syntax, why not define
      =method the method synopsis goes here....
      =option   foo is the fooiest parameter
      =default  foo 10
      =requires bar is the barstest parameter
Which is close to how OODoc is extending POD for Perl5.
IMO We can (should) do better for Perl6.
--
               MarkOv

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]