On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 11:09:08AM -0500, David Grove wrote:
> I realize that's hard to do, and "core" developers get swamped, but
> without a public voice

   Perl 6 Public Relations - brian d foy
          The public relations side of development relays important
          events and happenings from the development side of Perl to the
          general public, including the press and Perl community.

It's not a problem, David.

--
We use Linux for all our mission-critical applications. Having the source code
means that we are not held hostage by anyone's support department.