According to Russ Allbery:
> I really agree with a position of using only free software; I think
> it's a good standard to try to keep.

I have to agree.  It may not be reasonable to enforce an all-free
policy on any arbitrary person or group, YET.  But one of the open
source community's strong points is -- no surprise -- software for
software development.  So in that area, yes, all-free is OK.

Granted that limits our choices, but hey, it's making me think that we
really need a good open source feature-a-like of ClearCase.  And if we
end up with that, or something else good, as a result of SourceForge's
stand, well, maybe that was the whole point.
--
Chip Salzenberg              - a.k.a. -              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>