On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 12:27 AM, ToddAndMargo <toddandma...@zoho.com> wrote:
> On 05/23/2017 07:44 PM, Richard Hainsworth wrote:
>>
>> The issue is not poor quality software!!!!!
>>
>> The problem is community management.
>

> You have a point.  I think the lack of interest is
> because they have decided to use zef instead.
>
> I was really using "Stinks" in a general sense.  Next
> time I will use "Broken"

Again, panda is not actually broken. Sounds like it was missing in a
travis config, but that isn't an issue with panda, per se.

"zef is recommended over panda" is the message here. If you feel the
need to specify why, you can point to the ability to interact with
CPAN, improved module dependency checking, inclusion with
Rakudo::Star, etc.

--
Will "Coke" Coleda