On Thursday, January 08, 2004 7:00 PM Roozbeh Pournader wrote:

> On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 18:14, AmirBehzad Eslami wrote:
> > But don't you think shape of U+066C is very similar to sign of 'foot'
> > and 'minute'?
> > (http://students.washington.edu/irina/persianword/afgDecSep.JPG)
>
> Depends on the font. Compare with
> <http://www.bamdad.org/~roozbeh/thsep.png>, for example.
>
> roozbeh

Roozbeh,
Thank you very much for that screen-shot.

Ok. I admit it; Lab-beyk Yaa U+066C ;-)

But as Connie mentioned, some users are unable to see this character
correctly.
I wonder even the Nesf2 has a bug about this U+066C.

So,
If I don't like to use U+066C (because of Web-Usability reasons),
Is there an alternative for me? May I use the 'Reh' until most of users have
standard systems?

If your answer is No, I have two more options:
1. Forget to separate numbers (Paak kardan-e soorat mas-aleh)
2. Ask my website visitors to download a newer version of Tahoma (What about
the font Nesf?)

A) Does any body have a better option?
B) What is this "Arabic Decimal Separator (U+066B)?

Thanks in advance,
Behzad