On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 3:32 PM, David G. Johnston <
david.g.johns...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Melvin Davidson <melvin6...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> *>I'm am wondering whether "REASSIGNED OWNED" **needs fixing as well*
>>
>> *Possibly, but as the op is on 9.3, it is not available to him.*
>>

> ​You should check the docs again...​
>

>> *I would also argue that since* *"OWNER TO new_owner" is available in
>> all other ALTER object statements, it is an omission and should be*
>> *included for extenstions as well..*
>>

> ​As am I, but omission or not I don't recall that we've ever back-patched
> new SQL grammar.
>
> David J.
> ​

*>You should check the docs again...​*

*Yes, you are correct, it is in 9.3*

*>I don't recall that we've ever back-patched new SQL grammar.*

*I am not saying back patch, I am saying an enhancement for version 10 or
11.*

--
*Melvin Davidson*
I reserve the right to fantasize.  Whether or not you