Magnus Hagander wrote:

On 29 jan 2009, at 05.35, Bruce Momjian <br...@momjian.us> wrote:

Peter Eisentraut wrote:
On Tuesday 27 January 2009 23:59:46 Magnus Hagander wrote:
Marko Kreen wrote:
On 1/27/09, Peter Eisentraut <pete...@gmx.net> wrote:
On Tuesday 27 January 2009 15:51:02 Marko Kreen wrote:
Such app already exists:

 http://ozlabs.org/~jk/projects/patchwork/

So it's a matter of just setting it up.

I was in fact in the process of setting that up just now. :-)

Nice to know. :)   I feel that even if we decide to do our own
solution it would be good to try existing solution first.

IIRC, we already installed and tried this a while ago. I don't remember
exactly what it failed on, but there was something pretty clear. But
maybe it's been fixed by now.

Details?  I find no public record of this.

I think it was Keystone;  Marc set it up.

Not at all. That was *ages* ago. This was recently, and I was part of setting it up myself...

In fact we still have the jail running ...

Stefan