Magnus Hagander wrote:
Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
Magnus Hagander wrote:

On 29 jan 2009, at 05.35, Bruce Momjian <br...@momjian.us> wrote:

Peter Eisentraut wrote:
On Tuesday 27 January 2009 23:59:46 Magnus Hagander wrote:
Marko Kreen wrote:
On 1/27/09, Peter Eisentraut <pete...@gmx.net> wrote:
On Tuesday 27 January 2009 15:51:02 Marko Kreen wrote:
Such app already exists:

 http://ozlabs.org/~jk/projects/patchwork/

So it's a matter of just setting it up.
I was in fact in the process of setting that up just now. :-)
Nice to know. :)   I feel that even if we decide to do our own
solution it would be good to try existing solution first.
IIRC, we already installed and tried this a while ago. I don't
remember
exactly what it failed on, but there was something pretty clear. But
maybe it's been fixed by now.
Details?  I find no public record of this.
I think it was Keystone;  Marc set it up.
Not at all. That was *ages* ago. This was recently, and I was part of
setting it up myself...
In fact we still have the jail running ...

That's reviewboard AFAIK, or do we also have one with patchwork? Which one?

well from a quick glance there is the bugzilla demo install as well as pieces of reviewboard and patchwork on the trackerdemo jail.

Stefan