On Apr 25, 2013 10:38 PM, "Jeff Davis" <pg...@j-davis.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2013-04-23 at 11:44 +0300, Ants Aasma wrote:
> > I will try to reword.
>
> Did you have a chance to clarify this, as well as some of the other
> documentation issues Simon mentioned here?
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA+U5nMKVEu8UDXQe
> +Nk=d7nqm4ypfszaef0esak4j31lyqc...@mail.gmail.com

Not yet. I am busy at the moment due to events in private life. I might be
able to find some time over the weekend to go over the documentation but no
guarantees.

> I'm not sure if others are waiting on me for a new patch or not. I can
> give the documentation issues a try, but I was hesitant to do so because
> you've done the research.
>
> The problems that I can correct are fairly trivial.

The unresolved code issue that I know of is moving the compiler flags
behind a configure check. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a
look at that. My config-fu is weak and it would take me some time to figure
out how to do that.

Regards,
Ants Aasma