On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 3:22 PM, Stéphan BEUZE
<stephan.be...@douane.finances.gouv.fr> wrote:
> Le 19/10/2013 05:21, Amit Kapila a écrit :
>> On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Stéphan BEUZE
>> <stephan.be...@douane.finances.gouv.fr>  wrote:
>>> * CONTEXT
>>> Two Java threads are created. One is connected with 'rec' user, while the
>>> other one
>>> is connected with 'rec_lct' user.
>>>
>>> The threads don't create themselves their JDBC connections.
>>> Instead, they each have their own pooled datasource preconfigured.
>>> The pooled datasources are managed by the same connection pool
>>> library: c3p0 0.9.1. The pooled datasources each open 3 connections
>>> on startup. They can make this number of connections variate from 1 to 5
>>> connections.
>>>
>>> In our development context, this number of connections stay at 3.
>>>
>>> The threads run the following query every 500 ms.
>>
>> With the above information, it is difficult to imagine the cause of
>> problem, is it possible for you to write a separate test which you can
>> post here, if you can write using some scripts or libpq, that would
>> also be sufficient.
>
> Is it OK if I send a test case written in Java ? Or is there a well defined
> way to post test case ?

It is better if you can give simplified 'C' test, but I don't think
there is any problem with Java test case, might be someone knows java
can try with that test. You can post the Java test and see if someone
could reproduce and tell you the exact problem, else you can write a
'C' test and post that as well.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.