On 12/23/14, 8:49 PM, Fabrízio de Royes Mello wrote:
Em terça-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2014, Jim Nasby <jim.na...@bluetreble.com
<mailto:jim.na...@bluetreble.com>> escreveu:

    On 12/23/14, 8:54 AM, Fabrízio de Royes Mello wrote:

          > Right now a lot of people just work around this with things like DO
blocks, but as mentioned elsewhere in the thread that fails for commands that
can't be in a transaction.

        I use "dblink" to solve it. :-)

    So... how about instead of solving this only for vacuum we create something
generic? :) Possibly using Robert's background worker work?

  Interesting idea.

But and what about the idea of improve the "--table" option from clients:
vaccumdb and clusterdb?

Seems reasonable.