On 2015-10-31 00:42:54 +0100, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 2:02 PM, Robert Haas wrote:

> >> We are close to the end of the month. Should I move on to do the
> >> vacuuming or are you planning to do it? At this stage, to be fair with
> >> people whose patches are in "waiting on author" state and because
> >> there is not much time until the next CF begins, I propose to remove
> >> all the remaining 43 entries with the same status as currently listed:
> >> Needs review: 26. Waiting on Author: 11. Ready for Committer: 6.
>
> So, seeing nothing happening I have done the above, opened 2015-11 CF
> and closed the current one.

You seemingly moved all entries, even the ones which were
waiting-on-author for a long while, over? I think we should return items
on there with lot of prejudice. Otherwise we're never going to get
anywhere.

> > Gosh, that's a lot of stuff that didn't get reviewed.  :-(
>
> Yep.

Yea, this is probably one of the worst commitfests ever from the point
of reviewer participation.