On 24/03/16 17:28, Robert Haas wrote:
On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 3:17 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paqu...@gmail.com> wrote:
- 0001 fixes the global declarations of TIMEZONE_GLOBAL and
TZNAME_GLOBAL to be WIN32-compliant. I got bitten by that in the ECPG
compilation.

So this isn't going to break other Windows builds?  I mean, if we've
got the names for those symbols wrong, how is this working right now?

We didn't older versions just defined the other variants as well, but the _timezone and _tzname have been around since at least VS2003.