On 04/04/2016 02:06 PM, Teodor Sigaev wrote:
The above-described topic is currently a PostgreSQL 9.6 open item.
Teodor,
since you committed the patch believed to have created it, you own
this open
item.  If that responsibility lies elsewhere, please let us know whose
responsibility it is to fix this.  Since new open items may be
discovered at
any time and I want to plan to have them all fixed well in advance of
the ship
date, I will appreciate your efforts toward speedy resolution.  Please
present, within 72 hours, a plan to fix the defect within seven days
of this
message.  Thanks.

I'm waiting of Tomas testing. Suppose, it isn't possible now? so, will
do myself, after that I will publish results.

Ah, damn. This completely slipped from my TODO list. I'll rerun the tests either today or tomorrow, and report the results here.

regards