Dann Corbit wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Wieck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

What do you think is the way to become an insider?

Join the CVS tree and make a large and valuable contribution to the project.

Go ahead, let's see it.

I have contributed a lot of crap over the years. After some other knowingly good and professional programmers layed hand on it, it turned out to be usefull. This isn't meant 100% ironically. I really don't think the original version of the parallel regression test, just to stay with the topic for this example, was worth the bit's needed for storage. But it was a starting point, others built on. And crappy as it was, it caught a bug - funny, isn't it?

So don't be afraid, let's see what you got so far.

Jan

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend