[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Tom Lane) writes:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Michael Meskes) writes:
>> Second try committing the path changes.
>
> Ah, this looks better.  I get clean passes on both HPPA in-tree and
> Fedora x86_64 VPATH builds, so I think you've finally fixed all the
> issues.  Congrats!

Ah.  So this would have caused a bunch of problems in compiling
src/interfaces/ecpg/test/connect/test1.pgc???

I'm not sure I'm seeing it in CVS; perhaps this waits some time before
getting completely public?
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="ntlug.org" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/languages.html