Magnus Hagander wrote:
It's been on my list to rewrite the whole archive system for a while
for various reasons. There is quite a bit of crossover with the patch
tracker I proposed so I was hoping to look at both together.
Let me know when you start on that...

Same here - I've done something similar (off mhonarc files and in much
smaller scale) before, and I'm definitely interested in helping out.

Is everyone aware of this system that runs on a well-known open-source database?
I've used it in a small way, and while I don't claim to have looked at it in detail it seems to pretty much do what it claims to.

  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd