Ugaa...Sorry I don't have the margin of time.:-(
However, I examined it as EDB....

Hiroshi Saito

From: "Guillaume Lelarge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

korry.douglas a écrit :
Now that we've "announced" (see
that 8.3 will include a debugger (don't worry, it's a PL/pgSQL debugger
:-), has anyone actually tried it yet (other than myself and Dave Page)?

I did :)

but with an 8.2 PostgreSQL server.

I would appreciate any feedback (preferably *before* 8.3 hits the
streets).  You can find the debugger at:

I'll try to work more on it and to use the devel server.

<!-- -->