Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hello Korry
>
> I test it and with pgAdmin and sent some bug reports (pgAdmin had some
> problems not debugger).

Did you report the issues you had? I don't recall seeing anything.

> 1. can be integrated into psql?

Not without significant effort I would imagine - it's too interactive.

> 2. can be started from query execution (with breakpoint). Now I have
> to expliciltly start debugged function.

pgAdmin allows you to do it either explicitly or with a global
breakpoint (ie. one that will catch invocation in any backend).

What version of pgAdmin did you test exactly? The global breakpoint code
was maybe unavailable for a few days many months ago, but has been there
for a long time now.

Regards, Dave.

       match